Milking the cow with Nannie

Giving kisses to the cow before we left the "farm"...
On your mark. Get set. GO!!! (You and Lucy playing around)
Playing with Nannie :)
I love you Nannie!

You and Mosely playing at the water table. You LOVE this area when we go to the museum!! and I basically have to drag you out of this room crying when it's time to leave!! haha!

You and Gabriel


Giving kisses to the cow before we left the "farm"...
On your mark. Get set. GO!!! (You and Lucy playing around)
Playing with Nannie :)
I love you Nannie!
You and Mosely playing at the water table. You LOVE this area when we go to the museum!! and I basically have to drag you out of this room crying when it's time to leave!! haha!

You and Gabriel

1 comment:
Kissing the cow - how sweet.
Post a Comment