We went with Grandma to Allen to see Santa Claus. The line looked short, so we decided to stop before going to lunch and get it over with before it got crazy. Little did we know that line was going to take us 2 hrs! I was dying by the time we were done because it was after 2 and I had not had a bite to eat all day long :(
You were not very happy with Grandma for putting your hat on!

We visited the reindeers :)

Here we are waiting in line

And then your evil Mommy handed you over to Santa and you just lost it. You turned your head, saw that scary beard (you have a thing against beards!), and screamed your little butt off!

And here's the professional picture that was taken!

Of course you were happy as could be the minute I took you out of his arms. We went and took some pictures by the big Christmas tree and you were just smiling away :)

You were obsessed with Grandma's necklace! It had little bells on it and you just wanted to shake and shake it, so you could hear them jingle!

Afterwards we grabbed some lunch and headed back to Grandma & Grandpa's house, so we could help Grandma with some Christmas stuff. Now that we had Grandpa around we had him take a picture of the 3 generations :) I hope you have many years with your Grandma! Should that not be the case you'll cherish pictures like these. I have very few of them with my Mom and Grandma, so I'll try my best to make sure you have a lot!

And just because I love these 2...

2 comments:
oh my gosh!! she is still so cute in those pictures with santa!! i love it!! (:
One of my friends said I was mean for doing that to her. I didn't think so at all. I think it's just a fact of life. You sit with Santa whether you want to or not...haha!
Post a Comment