We all knew Grandpa adored the idea of you before you were born, but I don't think any of us realized just how much we would love you once you got here. He lights up the minute he sees your face. He sends me text messages to check in on you during the day. He runs out to the car to get you the minute I pull up to their house. He is head over heels in love with you!
Here you guys are playing with your toys at their house before they left for TN.
It's too bad I wasn't filming it because what you can't see on this picture is that he was trying to show you how to play with your toy. Well...you're a big girl, so you already know how to do that. You were pushing his hand out of the way, so you could do it yourself....haha!
1 comment:
Grandpas are the best!!! So cute!
Post a Comment