Monday, July 7, 2008

Your first 4th of July!

Your Dad and I were so excited for this day to come. We both LOVE 4th of July and we wondered how you would like the big day. You had so many 4th of July outfits that I tried to put you in one every day that week leading up to the 4th. For the big day I saved the outfit your Grandma bought for you. It was the first Red, White, & Blue outfit you got so to me it was the special one. You looked so cute in it, so it was a great choice!

At Grandma & Grandpa's house getting ready for the big day!

You, Grandma, & Sophia (you guys are so darn cute!)

You and Sophia at Grandma & Grandpa's clubhouse...
You, Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Jeanmarie, Cousin Sophia, Mommy & Daddy at the clubhouse

After lunch we went shopping and then met up with Aunt Renee and Lauren in McKinney to watch the fireworks. What can I say? You had an absolute blast!! Your Dad and I were worried about you and wondered how you would do with the loud fireworks. They didn't even phase you. You absolutely LOVED them and didn't want them to end. You actually cried when they were over! Your Dad was so happy that you liked the fireworks. He can't wait to take you to see them next year!!!

You and your Daddy watching something exciting, but I have no idea what!


You, Lauren, and Sophia! My 3 favorite girls!!


This is you watching the fireworks. It was hard to get both you and the fireworks in one shot, but I tried my best :)


Happy 4th of July sweet baby girl! We're so happy you enjoyed your big day!!!

No comments: